The duties of grocery trade
- Creating the extensive selections to meet consumer demand.
- Maintaining the trade service network across the entire country.
- Developing food supply chain efficiency and productivity.
- Looking after food safety.
- Monitoring the sale of age-restricted products.
- Ensuring food supply and distribution in Finland.
- Ensuring free competition and availability of several purchasing channels.
- Securing employment.
- Taking environmental aspects into consideration in all operations.